Posted by : fighting for fun Monday, December 12, 2011



Hai friends today I will show to you how to open password protected company in tally. There are two type of password one is for open the tally one is for open the company. Today I will go for second one.
I posted a video for this purpose. There is always a company folder in tally.erp9/data. We have to find this.
I will show this below.
Suppose the password protected company is “Punjab construction innovation” , there must be the folder name with company in tally while selecting a company like(10011). That’s why we can find the company folder with that number(10011).
The data in tally usally in c:/tally.erp9/data , it may differ.
Once we locate the folder, we have to create a new company in same data folder without password names “without password” and enter 2-3 vouchers. Suppose the new company folder number is (10012). What we gonna do is, copy the company file from the new company(10012) folder to old company folder(10011). It must be overwrite. Now in tally you see both companies names are same . now open the password protected company with help of number which is (10011). Then you see company will open and you can see all the enteries.
Thanks for reading
Please comment

Please watch the video



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

test caption

I made this blog for fun loving people who wants to explore something new. I am trying to improve my blog, so please comment on blog, if you like or not, please tell me about valuable suggestions . I will definately improve it

About Me

fighting for fun
Life is about sharing and new meeting new people.
View my complete profile

About

Your Ad Here

Important

/* Code on http://internetricks4u.blogspot.com */
Get Free Tricks Daily
Follow us on-

Search

- Copyright © watch hot movies online -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -