Posted by : fighting for fun Wednesday, December 7, 2011

hai friends today i am will showing to you how to hide or unhide any folder. the best  part is that this process requied not any software.
this all can be do this with command prompt

click "run" and type "cmd" and then ok.
to hide
then type attrib +s +h c:/destinationfolder
to unhide
attrib -s -h c:/destinationfolder
note; destinationfolder means which folder you want to hide
i think this a simple trick which requices not any profession skill.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

test caption

I made this blog for fun loving people who wants to explore something new. I am trying to improve my blog, so please comment on blog, if you like or not, please tell me about valuable suggestions . I will definately improve it

About Me

fighting for fun
Life is about sharing and new meeting new people.
View my complete profile

About

Your Ad Here

Important

/* Code on http://internetricks4u.blogspot.com */
Get Free Tricks Daily
Follow us on-

Search

- Copyright © watch hot movies online -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -